As we come to the end of a very productive year of 2017, many thoughts come to mind as we enter a new one. It really has been an amazing year of hard work, discipline, discovery, new friendships, success, challenges, joy, hardships … but always a true sense of fulfillment.
What a beautiful journey every year is with never ending learning. As we enter our 24th year at Steps, I wanted to share some of my own thoughts that I want our students teachers and staff to think about.
- Be creative. Be progressive with art. Don’t be afraid to break boundaries.
- Hard work DOES pay off!
- Having a little Fun is always important.
- Be an inspiration to others. Give back in any way you can.
- Attitude is key………!
- Appreciate and respect everyone….. it really does take a village to bring up an artist!
- Enjoy and learn from the JOURNEY.
- You CAN and You WILL.
- We are blessed to be able to do what we love. So enjoy the process.
- And lastly …. Dream BIG. Because dreams do come true!
Happy new year from Steps Dance Studio! May 2018 be another amazing ride for all of us and we look forward to sharing it with you!
Dance to live…….. live to dance!